Transition to Inside Services
Hybrid Appointment Options
Beginning June 28, Essex Middle River Veterinary Center is offering a hybrid appointment schedule that allows clients the option to be with their pets during exams, or remain curbside during exams.
We will continue curbside for all other services. This allows us the ability to practice social distancing, while keeping the staff and clients safe during the early days of easing restrictions.
The process is simple:
- When you call to schedule your pet’s exam, you will have the option of a limited-contact curbside appointment or to enter the building for an inside exam.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle with your pet and call us to tell us that you have arrived.
- Only ONE person is allowed to accompany the pet inside for the exam.
- We are asking that clients wear masks inside our facility at all times.
- The doctor will speak with you in the exam room. We kindly ask that you maintain as much distance as possible for our staff and doctors while in the exam room. As we have done prior to the pandemic, some patient examinations and procedures may be completed in our treatment area away from you where more staff is available.
- Once your pet’s exam is complete, you will be directed to one of our client service representatives for service fees and/or to schedule any future appointments.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible, and for helping us do our part to minimize the spread of illness.
As always, we appreciate your support and for allowing us to continue to care for your pets.
To learn more about the coronavirus and for additional information provided by the Centers for Disease Control, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html